Customer Information Collection
Your name, email address, physical address and credit card information will be collected when making an Online purchase. This information is stored in a secure PCI compliant system. Your personal information is not sold or rented to any third parties.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
SMS / Mobile Numbers
By providing your mobile number, you give us consent to receive text messages and notifications for informational and promotional purposes. The frequency of messages will vary depending on your interactions with our website, staff and recent and past due services. Standard message and data rates may apply.
- We will not share your mobile numbers.
- We will message you with automated reminders for scheduled appointments, appointment’s confirmations and service reminders.
- We will communicate service recommendations and limited promotional offers.
- We will send reminders to check for leaks after installation and service.
- To identify you
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology will not be shared outside of our company.